DevOps Specialist (Sofia, Bulgaria)
Qnext Corp. is looking for a DevOps Specialist to join our growing team and help plan, design & develop a next-generation platform focused on automation, modularization and microservices. The ideal candidate will have a passion for automation and proactive monitoring of resources.
You will be working with our teams in Sofia and Canada on an event-oriented, highly scalable content virtualization and sharing system, built using the best parts of Java and MongoDB.
- Install and maintain Kubernetes and Docker services.
- Work closely with application developers and product managers on key projects focused on automation, scalability, high availability and monitoring of the platform
- Develop shell scripts for automation
- Linux OS management including real-life servers in virtualized environments
- Diagnostic and solving of problems connected with our servers and software system.
• Support internal and external users with technical assistance
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Good understanding of computer systems and networking
- Practical experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Cloud Providers: AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Experience with scripting
• Initiative and self-motivated person, with the ability to work well both independently and to follow instructions.
• Good English reading and writing skills.
- Experience with other virtualization technologies – VMware, QEMU, VirtualBox, Xen.
- Bash, Python, and Gradle scripting
- Experience with installation, configuration and management of Linux desktop and servers.
- Familiarity with server clustering/load balancing, TCP/ip, DNS, firewalls, routing and switching technology.
The Company Offers:
- Friendly and open working atmosphere
- Long term commitment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities to learn and indulge in the latest cutting-edge technologies
Interested applicants should apply by submitting a CV in English.